North State's Cloud Voice is powered by Broadsoft.
North State’s Cloud Voice is a network-based telephone communications service that is hosted on North States next generation IP network. It seamlessly integrates how you do business and actually helps you connect to your customers. Cloud Voice integrates voice, fax and email communications for businesses, connecting you to what matters most. . It also connects multiple locations and single sites seamlessly, increasing productivity.
Perhaps best of all, Cloud Voice means lower costs. Control costs for mobile phones by leveraging policy enforcement and least cost routing capabilities. With Cloud Voice, you’ll experience total lower costs than traditional PBX vendor solutions, because it’s OpEx/Software-as-a-Service model isn’t tied to any particular phones or devices.
If your business isn’t communicating with Cloud Voice, it should be. Check out our robust list of features and benefits and then give us a call. The Cloud is a beautiful place to be.
Other Cloud Voice Benefits:
- Employees and workgroups are dramatically more productive, throughput is higher and support costs are lower when coworkers can contribute and collaborate from any phone—fixed or mobile—from any location across any application (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, IBM Sametime, Google Apps, CRM or enterprise applications).
Disaster Recovery and Peace of Mind
- Your business communications are protected from natural disasters, building failures and outages because Cloud Voice is delivered with built-in customizable business continuity. In addition, you benefit from lower costs and peace of mind because the high costs of upgrading and future-proofing your solutions are managed by North State.
- Cloud Voice changes to fit your business—you don’t change to adapt to your communications solution.
For details and pricing, call 336-886-3600 or
North State offers a full suite of traditional business phone solutions to meet your needs. Our business class phone network provides unbeatable clarity and reliability. We offer a comprehensive list of traditional telephone services, from standalone business lines, Key Trunks, to PBX and DID Trunks, we have a solution to meet your needs.
NORTH STATE TRADITIONAL BUSINESS CLASS VOICE BENEFITS
- Enjoy free unlimited local calling to 39 local cities and communities
- Affordable Long distance options and packages with competitive national and international rates
- Keep your existing numbers
- Connect directly to a phone set or your phone system (PBX or key), if equipped
- Select from single and multi-line options
- Outstanding voice quality from the traditional voice experts
- Impressive calling features as call waiting, call forwarding, caller ID and more
- Superior business class support from local experts you can trust
Business Voice Messaging
If you don’t want to miss important calls while you’re out of the office or when you’re on the phone, Business Messaging is right for you. For help using your Business Voicemail, please download the Quick Reference Guide.
Voice Mail to Email
Forwards Business Messages to the user's email address via audio file and allows reception of messages away from the phone. Up to 100 characters of email addresses so you can send your voice mails to one or more addresses (smartphone compatible).
Graphic User Interface (GUI)
The GUI is an interface that allows the user to set all calling features online, including the call forwarding list for Find Me Follow Me as well as the time schedule for Business Messaging.
For a complimentary communications review, call 336-886-3600 or